Small Langdon Mitre Boxes and a Veritas Skew Rabbet ****Reduced prices***
Hi everyone,
I have two super cool small Langdon mitre (miter) boxes and a Disston saw for sale. I would prefer to sell as a lot. Neither the saw or the boxes are perfect but none of the flaws affect performance. The smaller box a 16 1/2 (I think) has what looks to be a reproduction leg (pictured) and the larger box a 15 (I think) has a crack in one of the legs (pictured) The saw handle was cracked and re-glued at some point (pictured), but is quite sharp! I have depth guides somewhere that I will include as well. $275shipped CONUS 

Also for sale is a Veritas Skew Rabbet plane. Used very little, I will also throw in the skew registration jig for sharpening. $190 Shipped Conus

Thanks a bunch,
Jay
PM sent for the Rabbet Plane
Sent a PM on the miter boxes. Thanks!
Rabbet plane is sold. Thanks
(12-30-2020, 07:51 PM)jason conway Wrote: Rabbet plane is sold. Thanks

The plane came exactly as described and packed very well. Thank you! Its already getting put to work.
Glad to hear!

Also for anyone interested, depth stops for the miter boxes have been found. One is definitely not original but the others are I believe. I'll update with pictures shortly.
Both items have been sold. Thanks