SOLD - Atkins No. 65 10 pt CC, Freshly Sharpened
SOLD

Ok, here's a very worthy 10 pt (good for hardwoods) Atkins handsaw for your consideration.  Freshly sharpened by me.

Preliminaries: I don't have paypal or any other EFT so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are just fine. First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full name and shipping address so I can print up mailing labels and quote shipping. Pics are in a flickr album linked below.

Saw is an Atkins Perfection, No. 65, in really good shape, some staining but no pitting on plate. Handle is in very nice condition, no cracks, no chips; saw dates from the 50's before they sold out to Borg Warner. Plate straight, it has a nice "sing" to it, as it was hammered tensioned, taper ground, and will make a very fine user for someone.

As pics show, cuts straight and true. Etch light but as you can see from the pics is very readable. Great saw for someone who appreciates vintage saws. Can be yours for $90 plus shipping.  SOLD

Teaser pic:  [Image: 50776432023_c7151e60d1_b.jpg]

Pics are in this flickr album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...777328027/
thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Oh, just noticed I put a pic of the etch from a Simons into the album; i've deleted it and below is the pic of the etch:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/5077...241c_b.jpg

[Image: 50778748663_5da39f241c_b.jpg]
Saw is sold. Thanks to all for looking.