Tech Support - Mods!!!!
I'm no expert, but the site has been mighty, mighty sluggish for the last couple of weeks; don't think its on my end, as I don't have this issue with other sites.

Can someone check this out??
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Lest someone thinks this is a problem isolated to Admiral I'm experiencing the same issue with WoodNet.

Frank S in IA
I'm experiencing the same sluggishness.
Semper fi,
Brad

(01-10-2021, 03:44 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: I'm experiencing the same sluggishness.

Has it improved over the last few days?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Yes!  Thank you.

Frank S in IA
(01-13-2021, 10:42 AM)professore Wrote: Yes!  Thank you.

Frank S in IA

and now, for me, it is back and worse than ever.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(01-13-2021, 04:21 PM)iclark Wrote: and now, for me, it is back and worse than ever.

Yeah, it seemed to turn to chit since yesterday...... very slow.
I'm in the process of putting the site behind CloudFront, which should then be able to handle all the requests for data from it, leaving the database to just handle requests to post data onto the site. This should be done sometime next week or the week after, depending on other things in my schedule. In the meantime, sorry about how slow it is.
(01-15-2021, 06:25 PM)sysadmin Wrote: I'm in the process of putting the site behind CloudFront, which should then be able to handle all the requests for data from it, leaving the database to just handle requests to post data onto the site.  This should be done sometime next week or the week after, depending on other things in my schedule.  In the meantime, sorry about how slow it is.

I sincerely appreciate your efforts, knowing that you likely have many, many other things on your plate.  Thank you!!
Site is getting 'funky' again . . . <sigh>