Oneida Supercell
It seems like an interesting idea for home in that it can run 1" - 4" ports and I'd rather run an induction motor vs the shop vac for the small tubes like to the circular saw or router table, but I'm not buying another dust collector this lifetime.

Have a little dust deputy on a steel drum hooked to the shop vac for the circular saw. Anyone build an induction motor high pressure vac system? 

Thanks,
Rich
"Have a very small amount of things to work with." Henri Cartier-Bresson
(01-05-2021, 03:07 PM)richtes Wrote: It seems like an interesting idea for home in that it can run 1" - 4" ports and I'd rather run an induction motor vs the shop vac for the small tubes like to the circular saw or router table, but I'm not buying another dust collector this lifetime.

Have a little dust deputy on a steel drum hooked to the shop vac for the circular saw. Anyone build an induction motor high pressure vac system? 

Thanks,
Rich
Induction motor over universal is appealing but $2395 and up? I can buy a lot of ear protectors for that kind of $$$$.