Sharpening system
Kodiak sharpening system—no grinder—-will need 1/2 hp rikon grinder—$170 shipped—-included are the following—base for grinder—-left and right tool holder bases—sliding arm assembly—sliding jig multi tool—-15 degree vertical skew guide and Ron browns 40-40 sharpenin gauge——pictures upon request with Emil address
(01-30-2022, 02:33 PM)joezjr Wrote: Kodiak sharpening system—no grinder—-will need 1/2 hp rikon grinder—$170 shipped—-included are the following—base for grinder—-left and right tool holder bases—sliding arm assembly—sliding jig multi tool—-15 degree vertical skew guide and Ron browns 40-40 sharpenin gauge——pictures upon request with Emil address

Good system.  Wish I could buy it and give it to one of the vets that need one that nice.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I think it is a much better system than the wolverine system. Woodworkers Wonders sells it and the grinder also  but I think it could be fitted to any grinder. Good buy for someone. Woodworkers wonders system has attachments so one can put a 40 40 grind on a gouge. 

Tom