Looking for 15" slides
Ok, my google skills are failing me. I need a pair of 15". side mount, full extension ball bearing slides. These are a replacement set for a toolbox. I cannot use 14" or 16", they need to be 15". The original manufacturer of the box has gone out of business. Any help?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
can you use 14" over extension drawer slides ?
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
(03-13-2022, 08:38 AM)museumguy Wrote: Ok, my google skills are failing me. I need a pair of 15". side mount, full extension ball bearing slides. These are a replacement set for a toolbox. I cannot use 14" or 16", they need to be 15". The original manufacturer of the box has gone out of business. Any help?

Will these work ?  LINK     Roly
(03-13-2022, 09:08 AM)Roly Wrote: Will these work ?  LINK     Roly

Roly, I saw those but then I read the reviews. Not very good. If I can't find a solution, I may buy a pair and try them. 

Thanks for looking
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(03-13-2022, 08:56 AM)Woodshop Wrote: can you use 14" over extension drawer slides ?

Hmmm, never thought of that. I will definitely look into that.

Thank you

Garry
I have used these slides for several shop drawers and I really like them. The price is good and they have held up well. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they have 15".

https://www.wwhardware.com/kv-tt100-econ...vtt100-b14
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
(03-13-2022, 04:48 PM)lincmercguy Wrote: I have used these slides for several shop drawers and I really like them. The price is good and they have held up well. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they have 15".

https://www.wwhardware.com/kv-tt100-econ...vtt100-b14

Thank you. I do believe that I have used them before as well. Agreed, they held up well. Bummer about not having 15". I'm working on a long shot, I'll keep you posted.

Garry
Just a thought: If you can't find the 15" ones you want, I wonder if you could use 14" on the 15" drawers. The only down side is the the 15" drawer will not come all of the way out. You really wouldn't lose anything except about 1/2" of the drawer space within the front face of the cabinet.
(03-17-2022, 05:42 PM)Willyou Wrote: Just a thought:  If you can't find the 15" ones you want, I wonder if you could use 14" on the 15" drawers. The only down side is the the 15" drawer will not come all of the way out. You really wouldn't lose anything except about 1/2" of the drawer space within the front face of the cabinet.

I've thought of that. I just haven't tried it yet. 

thank you for the suggestion

Garry
Find anything?
I've got some 16" BB that can be cut off I think
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020