Starrett Yankee Divider 6" 83A-6 for Sale
Starrett Yankee Divider - brand new condition - never used.  $65 plus shipping.

From Starrett's website:
Starrett 83 Series "Yankee" Spring-Type Dividers with Flat Legs and Solid Nut are made from a high-grade steel and well-finished. The legs are made of flat stock and are very durable. Calipers feature a hardened fulcrum stud, strong and flexible bow string, and centrally located leg adjustment to assure smooth action. Caliper size and capacity is 6". 6" (150mm) with Solid Nut assure smooth action. Caliper size and capacity is 6".

Catalog Number: 83A-6
EDP Number: 50378
Might be helpful to list the size? Could those be dividers?

Good luck,

Doug

Who bought the LN DT saw - thx!
(08-26-2022, 05:52 PM)Tapper Wrote: Might be helpful to list the size? Could those be dividers?

Good luck,

Doug

Who bought the LN DT saw - thx!

Thanks, I updated the listing - it actually does say Yankee divider on the box (I missed that). 

Smile
(08-27-2022, 09:06 AM)Lisa L Wrote: Thanks, I updated the listing - it actually does say Yankee divider on the box (I missed that). 

Smile

Folks would also be interested in the length of the legs, measured from the spring down to the point.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis