Veritas Hinge Mortise Plane and blades - SOLD
This looks to have been unused by the original owner. A Veritas hinge mortise plane, complete set of all available blades and tool roll. The plane itself is out of stock at the moment at Lee Valley.  First preference is to sell the whole lot together for $300 shipped (anywhere usps flat rate will go).

This includes the metric narrow, imperial narrow, an extra 3/4" wide, and 1/2" straight and spear point blades. 

Apologies: There is a tiny bit of surface rust in the concave area of the adjuster knob (pictured) but none anywhere else that I could see. Blades are covered with some sort of grease/rust protectant which may have been how they came from the factory or may have been added by the original owner - not sure. I wiped off the 3/16" blade to verify condition underneath but left it on all the others.  That's it, everything else is pristine. 

''How can we ever hope to understand atoms?'' Heisenberg had lamented that day.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''
cripes the burl looks like it would be a wonder to turn to.  
Big Grin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(09-04-2022, 04:51 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: cripes the burl looks like it would be a wonder to turn to.  
Big Grin

Saving that one for something special
Smile  Makes a good photo prop in the meantime.
''How can we ever hope to understand atoms?'' Heisenberg had lamented that day.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''