Shop Lights
Lightbulb 
seems like a good deal on some LED...
At Wally World

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

The motion sensor part alone is probably worth looking into.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Just picked some up. Had to have help finding them, on a top shelf, no pricing, description anywhere. 
Motion detection seems to work well, turn off after 10 minutes. Will see how it works once they are 9 ft up.
(01-18-2023, 12:09 PM)dejongs Wrote: Just picked some up. Had to have help finding them, on a top shelf, no pricing, description anywhere. 
Motion detection seems to work well, turn off after 10 minutes. Will see how it works once they are 9 ft up.

Laugh

Not in any store around me, or I'd try them.   Does WalMart ship USPS?  
Raised
We get quite a bit of stuff on line from Walmart, and everything they send us is Fedex.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Just got 4, 400 watt equivalent 4' led shop lites from Amazon. Nice and bright. 4 for $80.
each has 5' cord, pull chain and socket to plug next one into.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Here's my shop lighting experience, which may or may not be relevant.

My shop is 10x20 on the outside with a vaulted ceiling that start at about 8' with white walls and ceiling.

During the pandemic I made a lot of shop improvements.  I was looking for LED lights with good color rendering, but was put off by the cost and the fact they had been out of stock for months and the company couldn't tell me when they would arrive.

I purchased 4 Hyperikon LED shop lights that I think had a CRI of 84, which is pretty good, for about $25 a piece.  I put them up and realized I need two more.   When I went to order, Hyperikon was out of business.

At this point I said "screw it" and bought a 6 pack of NorthLux 95 CRI LED Shop Lights.  I was embarrassed to spend $500 on lights, but when I compared them side by side with the Hyperikon lights, I could see a noticable difference in the colors, especially when looking at reds.

The only downside I have found is that the lights don't have a lens, so if I try to look at a blade edge by reflecting light, I am blinded.

This is not a "you have to have expensive lights to do good work" post.  I'm sure the inexpensive lights will do fine.  But if you can afford it and are on the fence about lights with good color rendering, I would definitely consider at least a few.

Mark
I usually get my LEDs from https://greenlightdepot.com

Great products with great prices when they have a sale.
I bought 8’ tubes for my legacy fluorescent T-12’s and converted them to bypass the ballast. Worked fine.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Just bought a 4 pk of these ($80) and am impressed.

[font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif]hykolity 4FT 120W LED Shop Light Linkable, 13000lm(400w Equivalent), 5000K Utility Shop Lights for Garages, Workshops, Basements, Hanging or FlushMount, with Power Cord and Pull Chain, ETL, 2 Pack[/font]
[font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif]Visit the hykolity Store[/font]
[font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif][i]4.6 out of 5 stars[/i]    444 ratings[/font]
[font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif]28 answered questions[/font]
[font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif][font="Amazon Ember", Arial]Amazon's[/font][font="Amazon Ember", Arial]Choice[/font]for "4ft led shop light"[/font]

[font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif]

$59.99$59.99 ($30.00$30.00 / Count)[/font]
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer