Marples Chisel Set [SOLD]
[SOLD]

Here’s a nice set of Marples chisels. These are the real deal old school Marples chisels - pre-Irwin. Excellent condition. Freshly ground 25-degree primary bevel with ~35 degree secondary bevel. Backs have been flattened and polished. Edges and backs have been polished to 8,000 grit on a Shapton.

I can’t post pictures here to save my life so here is a Flickr link with photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/196931834@...0307166215

Ready to work - $100 plus shipping of your choice.

New Price - $80 includes Priority Mail Shipping
Link to pictures doesn't seem to be working on my end

Here's a link
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
What’s happening when you click it? Are you getting any errors? I tried clicking on it from a private browser window and it worked fine. If you’re interested, I can send you pictures directly.
It worked for me earlier when I clicked on it (the original post link).
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
For some reason it wouldn't load and had an error message when I clicked the original link on my Samsung tablet using Chrome browser. I just tried it again on my iphone and it worked fine. Sorry. Just trying to help. Best on the sale
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
These chisels are typically $10 a piece, what makes these worth $25 ?
I appreciate it. I’m not always the best at technology so I assumed I had messed something up. Thanks!
$10? Really? I honestly don’t think that’s right. I can’t find any for that price unless they are in bad shape. I think $100 for a full set of quality chisels is a pretty good deal. Also, these are ready to go. As we all know, it takes quite a chunk of time to get chisels ready to work. And that’s for chisels that are in good shape. If we’re talking about chisels in bad shape, it could take hours to get a set ready.

Am I wrong about this?
Cabinet Monkey. I’m researching in earnest to make sure my price is fair. When you say $10 per chisel, are you comparing the newer Irwin Marples chisels? Don’t want to rip anyone one off.
I can say I've purchased from Danxaz here and was a great experience. Great seller.