Band saw for sale
I have a Min Max S45 band saw for sale. I am not sure of the cut height, it is either 12 or 13 you can look it up can look up the particulars if really interested.  It is cold in my shop, which has been shut down for the winter. It has a rip fence.  I replaced the stock guides with Carter guides. I had to completely remake the lower block to fit the lower ball bearing guides and thrust bearing. Motor is 1.8 HP and is 220 volts. No sales tax. Asking 995 for pick up only in Nashua IA. 50658, But I will deliver it anywhere, extra cost to be determined.

Thanks for looking'

Tom
I was surprised by what I person wrote me, so I went over and checked for sure and ability to cross cut comes in at just over 9 and 1/2 inches. I wasn't trying to mislead anyone. I though it had the same re-sawing ability as my Grizzly 17 inch saw. I have a 1/4 - 6 hook toothed blade on the min- max so I have never really use it for re-sawing in the 6 or 7 years I have owned it.

I have this exact bandsaw and I'm surprised it hasn't sold. It's a very fair price.

If anyone does take it, and you're looking for more resaw, I had a machinist friend remake the bracket for the upper blade guide to gain at least an extra inch of resaw capacity. It's a simple aluminum bracket and works great. The saw was clearly made before resaw height became a major selling point. Buy this saw!