Olson scroll saw blades
I like using Olson scroll saw blades to remove waste when I cut dovetails. I use them in a fret saw, and they work fine.
Olson 5" 12.5 tpi skip tooth blades. More specs include: no pins, .038" wide x .016" thick. 

I am thinking of buying them in bulk, then selling them by the dozen to fellow WoodNet users.
They sell on Amazon for $8/dozen plus tax. I'm thinking that $7 per dozen, shipped CONUS, would be a fair deal for everyone involved. Obviously, if you want more than a dozen, that's fine.

Please post a note here or PM me to express interest. This will likely be a one time deal, and if there is a big response, I will place a larger order, but I only expect to do this once.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Image(s)

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but you can get these for less than $4 a dozen at a scroll saw supply site.  They're only around $3 a dozen, when bought in bulk.

https://woodenteddybear.com/collections/...saw-blades
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Thanks for the link. That’s quite a bit cheaper than I was able to find. Unless they charge a lot for shipping, LOL.