Given to me
This is the first batch I got yesterday I got the second batch today and in todays haul most of the boards was longer. The cost was the fuel to drive about 100 miles round trip on day one and the same for today I didn't think to get a picture today. There was more than enough Walnut and hard maple to more than ofset two days of fuel costs.

Some time next week I am going back for this. The top is hard maple and about 1 1/2 inches thick

My shop was a mess because of winter but now I am having a hard time finding it.
Nice! I am open to making a new friend…….

My shop was a mess, it has been closed for the winter and the only time I went in was to drop something off or find something. Today is the first time it has been above the 30s. Now I have trouble finding my shop .Every time I am down that way I check out the construction lumber at Home Depot. Home Depot and Lowes are both about a 60 minute drive for me. I managed to get two 2x12s 8 foot long and only one had small knot. Now I have enough 2by material that is all but clear of knots. Planning on building a Mickelson work bench. That went on the truck as well.

Tom
Wow, nice haul Tom. Such things never happen for me. Congrats.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.