FS: Tormek T-8 + Extras - Topsham, ME 04086
Bought new last year. Used maybe 3 times.

- Tormek T-8
- Hand Tool Kit
- Tool Rest
- Rotating Base
- Cover.

Over $1,300 + tax / shipping etc.

Price - $850 plus shipping from 04086. Also willing to split.
This can be hard to ship. Telling us roughly where you are would likely help your sale. I think that some of us would be interested if we could do local pickup.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(05-03-2023, 10:40 PM)iclark Wrote: This can be hard to ship. Telling us roughly where you are would likely help your sale. I think that some of us would be interested if we could do local pickup.

I forgot all about that. Got used to another forum. I'll update. I've been shipping bigger, heavy car audio amplifiers and speakers all over the country and UPS is usually $35 to $50. 

Can you also help with pictures? I used to be able to upload them if they were under 100kb, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. Thanks.
I am PMing you my home email address so you can send me the pics to post.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

I bet he's in Maine.....

And if he can ship a Tormek with accessories for $50, he's got some sort of Amazon-style discount with UPS....
(05-05-2023, 10:03 AM)T.Hooks Wrote: I bet he's in Maine.....

And if he can ship a Tormek with accessories for $50, he's got some sort of Amazon-style discount with UPS....
I am! How'd you know? Lol

I use ShipStation through PayPal. Rates are usually decent. Prices for each item.

Tormek T-8 - $600
Hand Tool Kit - $175
SOLD Rotating Base - $40
SOLD Tool Rest - $30
SOLD Cover - $20.

Photos coming soon, thanks iClark!
(05-05-2023, 10:13 AM)Mainelywoodworking Wrote: Photos coming soon, thanks iClark!

There will be a delay while a problem is resolved.

FWIW, the pics were too large in both pixel size and file size. Even when I got them down to sizes that have worked for me in the past, though, there is a problem getting them to upload. I have asked for help.

I may have some other tricks to try later, but I have to get back to work right now.

Apologies for the delay. Work got in the way.