HD Sandle Ply - Threads?
Has anyone else noticed that Home Depot sandle oky has threads in between the plys?

come to think of it, i do think i've seen some kinda threads in there.

gotta do something to add some kinda strength to it . . . stuff won't even hold a screw!  
Laugh

i didn't realize it's actually named after the "sande" wood  --  maybe should be balsaply.  
Big Grin
[Image: 52944291758_45364741b7_c.jpg]

Its glue embedded string that they secure the edges of the core veneers together. I go through 60-75 sheets of 1/4 a year and see it all the time. It can be a PIA sometimes....I just cut it flush now with a utility knife.

I dont get my ply at HD, but the stamp is usually from Far East America, so I would assume most of the imported plys come from a handful of mills, and labeled accordingly so thats what it is.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)