Titan HVLP on sale at Home Depot
Just thought I would give a heads-up... I have a cheap Rockler and am thinking of one myself. I guess Wagner bought Titan.

Deal description and link at SD

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(06-10-2023, 08:02 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: Just thought I would give a heads-up... I have a cheap Rockler and am thinking of one myself. I guess Wagner bought Titan.

Wow.  Too bad it was just a one-day deal.  

John
John, this is Sunday afternoon and I just added it to my cart for $97

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(06-11-2023, 12:46 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: John, this is Sunday afternoon and I just added it to my cart for $97

Interesting.  The ad said it was valid only on 6/9.  Did the price stay $97 when you checked out?

John
Worked for me today- 6/12/23. I have an older Graco unit like this, will see how the Titan compares.
(06-10-2023, 08:02 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: Just thought I would give a heads-up... I have a cheap Rockler and am thinking of one myself. I guess Wagner bought Titan.

I just got one at the discounted price. Thanks. As a bonus, HD gave me my military discount - that's a first for ordering online.
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
USAF Retired Aug 31, 1994
Santa Rosa County, Fl Retired Jun 1, 2012
Now just a hobbiest enjoying woodworking!
I just put one in my cart and went to checkout and they gave me my military discount so it came down to $88.18 plus tax
Still on sale for $99. Thanks for the heads up!!

Gary
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone