Shaving Horse w/ comfortable seat - Reduced
liquidation continues, almost cry to sell this but no shop in downsizing.
Brian Boggs design, disassembles easy to transport in trunk,
Cherry wood, antique tractor seat adjustable. more comfortable than any others I have used.
finer ratchet adjustable anvil, extra anvil for small pieces.
I used for Windsor chairs.
you need a comfortable Shave horse to make a comfortable Windsor chair.
$300 pickup in southern Indiana,. near Louisville
money goes to grandkids college funds
PM & I will send phone number & location.

Attached Files Image(s)

That's a beautiful chair, Ray! And a steal at $350! Good luck with the sale!
(06-11-2023, 06:34 PM)thomaskila Wrote: That's a beautiful chair, Ray!  And a steal at $350!  Good luck with the sale!

Wow! ^^^ What Thomas said.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
yea, I saw it in person (picking up something else) , Ray did a great job building it.. truly a work of art.
I hope it goes to a good chairmaker.
I'm not even a die hard hand tool guy and I think it's really cool!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Like Fred said Ray, I'm really not a hand tool guy either but that is a work of art. If I wasn't 3+ hours away, I'd be far too tempted to own that. I hope you've signed and dated it somewhere?
You've offered up some amazing tools at extremely fair prices along this journey. I commend you on your shop liquidation by investing in your grandchildrens future. A great legacy you are leaving. A great example to follow. Good luck on the sale.
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!