Michelson bench
I have a new Michelson woodworking work bench for sale, It is about 34 1/2 high 24 inches wide and 6 feet long. I still have a few miner things like the croque to do but it will be completed in the next couple of days. I thought I would leave the hole drilling to new buyer. He or she can put them where they want instead if getting holes in it  where I would put them. 

Asking $650 for it and it includes two Grammicy hold fasts, not pictured. I will deliver up to 4hours from Nashua, Iowa for an extra $150 or I will meet you up to a 4 hours  Drive from Nashua Ia. Farther if the price is right.

The only blemish is a small I wouldn't call it a knot exactly, and it is  right in the middle. It seems I didn't remove my marking knife before taking pictures

Thanks for looking

Tom
I have built exactly one bench: based on that, I have to say this is a screaming deal, from a well respected fellow wood netter.