price lowered- HAND VICES. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
For Sale are two hand vises. One is a Millers Falls with two handles (which are seldom seen together) and tools as pictured. The other is a Rollis with tools as pictured.  All the tool handles are rosewood are in great condition.  The handles operate as they should.  I would like $55.00+ shipping for the Millers Falls vise and for the Rollis vise.  You can pay by check (has to clear) or money order.  Email if you have questions.  I live in  Michigan 48114.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47358][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47356][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47357][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47359][Image: resize.png]

Find
Edit Delete Reply Quote Report

Scroll to Top
(06-25-2023, 09:51 AM)avatar Wrote: For Sale are two hand vises. One is a Millers Falls with two handles (which are seldom seen together) and tools as pictured. The other is a Rollis with tools as pictured.  All the tool handles are rosewood are in great condition.  The handles operate as they should.  I would like $55.00+ shipping for the Millers Falls vise and for the Rollis vise.  You can pay by check (has to clear) or money order.  Email if you have questions.  I live in  Michigan 48114.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47358][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47356][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47357][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47359][Image: resize.png]

Find
Edit Delete Reply Quote Report

Scroll to Top
That's a good buy...I have never seen the MF with the second handle...IIRC the threads are not a standard size which makes them harder to replace..It's both useful and collectable at the same time.
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset