Trouble posting pictures
I have posted pictures many times on this forum.  Although it's cumbersome, I've been able to make it work.  I know about all the size limitations and such, unless they have changed in the past 24 hours.

Last night, I attempted to upload a picture from my computer.  I got this response when I went to add an attachment:

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: 3ll0MWAMXCNu68xEeXsecjueq30Y3bn987zzmZI9wxESTC6GmCzz2w==

This has continued all day today.

Any hints appreciated.  I can't tell if this a problem on my side, or on the Woodnet server.
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
same issue here today. same error code.
Yes, it's still going on for me, too, whenever I try to upload a picture.
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
Same for me when I tried last Thursday. Was about to try again today but just saw this post.

Edit: Nope, still broken!
Attachment Upload Capability Held Hostage, Day 6

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: 8cHODq9bu0dQTKziVTpJyKUL8xffwGA_Q3E4cYr6MTz-hf6H5SuC3A==
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
No change.  Day 7.
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
This has been reported as fixed.
Test...

And so it has!  Thanks.

Out of curiosity, how does one find out that things have been "reported as fixed?"
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
(07-20-2023, 07:36 AM)R Clark Wrote: Test...

And so it has!  Thanks.

Out of curiosity, how does one find out that things have been "reported as fixed?"

Sent you a PM.

Note bottom right corner of each post has a "Report" button. That notifies an Admin there is an issue.