SOLD: Powermatic PM2000 Tablesaw, 5HP, 1 phase
And the woodshop downsizing continues ...

My favorite tool in my shop.  Pains me to part with it, just no way I can bring it with me on my relocation.

Powermatic Table Saw
$3000

Local Pickup Only, Please
Westfield, NJ

Excellent condition.  No rust on tabletop.  Motor runs as smooth as the day I purchased.

5HP
Single Phase

Comes with:
(2) woodworker II blades
Crosscut blade
Dado Set
3 blade inserts (fine, standard/bevel, dado)
Miter Guide
Crosscut Sled (custom)
Miter Sled (custom)
Outfeed Table (custom)
Excalibur Overarm Blade Guard / Dust Collector

Sad times, but thanks for looking!

Attached Files Image(s)

-Dave
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

If you hadn't sold the Mini Max yet, I would be borrowing a trailer and heading your way. I'd have to sell my current BS and Unisaw, but I could live with that.
Yes
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
I hear ya!! Hoping I make someone happy
-Dave
(07-30-2023, 08:05 PM)schloodog Wrote: I hear ya!!  Hoping I make someone happy

Schloodog, I can't figure out how to PM you. but if you are selling a planer, PM me. 

B
(07-30-2023, 10:29 PM)bmich Wrote: Schloodog, I can't figure out how to PM you. but if you are selling a planer, PM me. 

B

Had a 15" planer.  That was sold a couple days ago.  Whole shop is now spoken for (except custom workbench ... which I may keep)
-Dave