For Sale: Disston 3D Saw Vice SOLD
Continuing to thin the herd a bit of my users, in this case, former user, which I've not really used much lately. First, I don’t have paypal or any other EFT gizmos, so payment in US Postal money order please, if I know you from the forum checks are ok; first Private Message with an unequivocal “I’ll take it” gets priority in line and I’ll respond to every PM promptly. Please put your name and shipping address in the PM so I can print shipping labels, this avoids a lot of back and forth. Many pics in this link to a Flickr album:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...0310214386

SOLD  This is a Disston 3D saw vice.  A beast, some say the best saw vice Disston ever made.  They are not rare, but not common either, people tend to keep them.  These are often found with cracks and repairs.  This one is solid as the day it was made.  One apology, the "cup" on the end of the screw clamp disintegrated and fell off, so I fabricated a piece of steel with countersinks to use as a replacement, and it actually has more surface area than the cup ever did and secures the vice to your surface.  Other than that, no apologies (and it might be an improvement!)  I have a closeup pic of the steel clamped to some cherry scrap to show you how it works.

Anyway, this is one heavy saw vice, shipping weight would be about 12.5 pounds, but if disassembled it can fit in a large USPS flat rate box; only two bolts, one wingnut that secures the base to the frame, and one bolt that holds the wings to the frame.  So pretty easy to reassemble.  I've seen pricing all over the place on these, but I'm happy with $55 plus shipping.  Large Flat Rate box is $22.80, so shipped it would be $77.80 at most; I'll figure shipping with your zip and if less (basically if you're on the east coast as I'm shipping from NJ) I'll let you know.

Again, this is not the standard Disston #1 or #2 saw vice, this one is substantial and generally viewed as its best product.  Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
PM sent for saw vise.