Saw Stop Outfeed Table
I recently upgraded my table saw from a powermatic 3hp to a new sawstop cabinet saw.  I also purchased the sawstop brand folding outfeed table.  I was curious if anyone else has purchased this accessory and how do you like it?  Any issues with it outside of the assembly?  Or are there better alternatives for a good outfeed table on my new sawstop cabinet saw?  

Thanks in advance!

Johnny “Knoxville”
I have it, and my first impressions of it was that it seemed kind of flimsy, but that was wrong.  I think it works great.  The rollers work well, and It's nice to fold it down when not needed, to give more space to walk around. The only issue I've had is that when I have the fence locked on the saw from a previous days cut, and bring up the table from the folded postion to be used, sometimes the plastic end caps catch the end of the fence and pop off. If I could remember to move the fence so that it was in between a couple frame members of the table, I wouldn't have that problem.
(08-08-2023, 09:38 AM)rschissler Wrote: I have it, and my first impressions of it was that it seemed kind of flimsy, but that was wrong.  I think it works great.  The rollers work well, and It's nice to fold it down when not needed, to give more space to walk around. The only issue I've had is that when I have the fence locked on the saw from a previous days cut, and bring up the table from the folded postion to be used, sometimes the plastic end caps catch the end of the fence and pop off. If I could remember to move the fence so that it was in between a couple frame members of the table, I wouldn't have that problem.

awesome bud. Thanks for the feedback!  I used to have a rocker outfeed table that was flat but I did not care for it too much.  however looking at this one and being made by SawStop I was a bit concerned about it mainly the gaps and holes in the sled portion. so I appreciate your input.
(08-08-2023, 11:46 AM)Johnny Currado Wrote: I was a bit concerned about it mainly the gaps and holes in the sled portion.

I was concerned about that too at first, but hasn't been an issue.
(08-08-2023, 08:34 PM)rschissler Wrote: I was concerned about that too at first, but hasn't been an issue.

Awesome bud!  Thanks for replying!
I have one and love it. 

It's rock solid and saved me the time of building, yet another, outfeed table. 
I like mine.  The only shortcoming I'd note is that the outfeed table won't fold flat against the back of the saw with a dust collection hose attached.  In that case, it adds about 15 inches of depth to the back of the saw in the "down" position - not really a lot more than the dust collection hose needs on its own, but you can't back it all the way up against a wall.  Not an issue if you regularly disconnect the dust collection.