SOLD New England/RI: Rikon 18" Bandsaw $1900
This was sold

Rikon 18” Bandsaw

$1900

Model 10-347 Professional Band Saw

Still has 3 years of Warranty.

This is the saw you’ve been looking for. It looks and works brand new. I’m the original owner and only had it two years. This has been in my home shop and never used commercially. Everything is perfect—I take excellent care of my tools. I’m selling because my work changed.

Comes with manual, all accessories, Two 3/4” Timberwolf blades (one in original unopened box), $150 Rikon mobile base kit (wheels and pull shaft).

Powerful 4 HP motor uses 220 power.

This is the twin of the more expensive professional Laguna LT18. Laguna worked with Rikon to develop this saw, they are in fact twins. The main difference is the guides— the pro Laguna has [ahem, problematic] ceramic [they can spark and cause fires in your DC] and Rikon has the best bearing guides on the market with an innovative spring adjustment system that allows very precise adjustment to be made surprisingly quickly.

There’s lots of small things to delight you: innovative fence adjusts for drift (which makes it a snap to adjust to the fence ruler), and this saw is decked with sensors that stop the saw if it is detensioned or if a door is open.

Selling for $1900
Price new: $4759 ($3799 saw, $149 Mobility kit, $156 blades and $311 tax)
I wish you weren't so far away... That's a bargain deal!