Blocks, #7 and #6
A few very worthy tools that are now for sale. First, I don’t have paypal or any other EFT gizmos, so payment in US Postal money order please; if I know you from the forum then checks are ok; all prices are plus shipping and I’ll combine to get you the best rate. First Private Message with an unequivocal “I’ll take it” gets priority in line and I’ll respond to every PM promptly. Please put your name and shipping address in the PM so I can print shipping labels, this avoids a lot of back and forth. Many pics in this link to a Flickr album;. Flaws, if any, are noted and pointed out as apologies and prices asked reflect those apologies, however all tools are in working condition after sharpening (as needed).  Link to flickr album:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...0310735811

We have three block planes, left to right:
A #60 1/2 low angle block plane; truly vintage, lost japanning in places but it functions like it should; apology is chip on ramp, see last closeup pic, that does not affect use and that's reflected in the pricing. Good value for someone.

Center is a very crisp #9 1/4, 95%+ original japanning, excellent condition.

On right is a very interesting 9 1/2; it is a very early model with the patent date on the top of the lever cap, late 1890s according to Patrick on his Blood and Gore website (http://www.supertool.com/StanleyBG/stan2.htm#num9.5) and has "Stanley" on the lateral lever as well. Anyway, it all works as it should and I took the time to reset the bevel and sharpen it, so its ready for wood.
As far as pricing, take your pick for $35 plus shipping, take 'em all for an even $100 plus shipping.

Next up is a #6, corregated "short jointer", Type 9 (1907) with perhaps 70% japanning. Tote horn repair (by me) and its solid, low knob is solid; metal has no cracks, etc., sole has evidence of rust (see closeup pic) so that's an apology and reflected in price. All original and correct for type. $65 plus shipping.  A bargain.  SOLD

Last up is a #7, Type 5 (1888), 85%+ japanning and corregated as well. This one is "barn fresh" (I took it off a beam in a barn at an estate sale) complete with patina, so a little cleanup will be required, wood very nice, Tote has crack repair which is solid and knob is solid as well. All original and correct for type. Yours for $100 plus shipping. SOLD

Again, note the terms in the first paragraph above, and please include your full name and address in your Personal Messages.
Thanks for looking.

Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
The ##6 and 7 are now sold. Blocks still available.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Nice find on that #7. Sounds silly maybe but I like seeing those horn repairs. Some are really well done. Some... not so much. I've got one with what looks like a mahogany repair. Excellent work and whoever did it didn't even try to stain it to match the rosewood. Kinda adds something to the plane.. a little visual, human history maybe. I rally don't mind initials stamped in the casting for the same reason.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS