Want to buy a mini table saw
I'm thinking of buying a mini table saw. Something with a table size of 9"x 12" would be fine. I plan to use it  on craft projects that use wood that is only 1/2" thick. If you have one in mind please let me know. Thanks.
I have not used one, but Proxxon is the most common one I've heard about for model building. 

If you like refurbishing old tools, the Hammond trim-o-saw originally designed for trimming lead type, has a sliding table and is supposed to be very nice.  That's the one I'd like.
Take a look at the Byrnes Model Machines table saw. It is the standard for model making, which sounds close to what you intend to be doing. They also make an incredible drum sander for find adjustments to thickness of materials. They are not taking orders until later this month - it’s a family business and they shut down for vacation and retooling.
Thank you for the responses. After viewing a number of products I found out a lot about what these saws can do. I have a lot of options to choose from. Plan to do more research before choosing a mini saw that will fit my needs. Thank you.