CNC Router
No pictures.  But I took the idea from the Shopbot forum and modified it for my table.  I have a 4 X 8 table with 4 zones that each have a ball valve that then goes to a manifold and then out to 2 Fein vacs with a ball valve to shut off one if I only need 1 vac for hold down.  each vac has a switch mounted by the control box,dust collector and VFD
(10-13-2023, 06:25 AM)fixtureman Wrote: No pictures.  But I took the idea from the Shopbot forum and modified it for my table.  I have a 4 X 8 table with 4 zones that each have a ball valve that then goes to a manifold and then out to 2 Fein vacs with a ball valve to shut off one if I only need 1 vac for hold down.  each vac has a switch mounted by the control box,dust collector and VFD

Thanks.  I'll take a look for it.  

John
(10-08-2023, 08:33 AM)jeffss Wrote: How many hours should I expect to get out of my Mikita CNC Router? What would be the first sign its failing?  thanks

May not be apples to apples but when I had my Shark HD4 I went through 2 routers per year.   You'll know when they are done.  Those bearings arent for extended long use and they will squeal when they are dying.