Centipede Work Table?
I think I’m going to get one of these Bora Centipede folding work tables. Trying to cut down sheet goods on my garage floor is killing my back. I want the 36 height, and I noticed that I can get the 30 » with the 6 «  height extensions for about $70 less than the 36 » model. Is the 36 » model worth the extra $, or are the extensions just as good?

I do not know about the extensions but once you put the sheet goods on it it raises the height. and I cut sheet goods with a circular saw and that raises my hands up even farther so for 70 dollars more, and for as little as you are going to use it I would say no. 

I posted a piece on torsion box s last January and a response just showed up here in this forum. You might want to check it out, legs fold up and it goes against a wall out of the way, It also makes a great assembly table if one throws on a sheet of OSB. 

It is just easier to slide sheet goods out of the truck onto a table than on to a centipede. Cheaper to build than buying a centipede. But that's what has worked out well for me. What may work for you maybe different.

Tom