Rust Hunt "Trophy"
Was picked up the other day, in Urbana, OH...was on a Road Trip...stopped at the 2 side by side Antiques stores in town....WAS walking around with some Gimlet style drills ($10! for 3)  when I spotted this ...."thing"

Since I was on the lookout for tools I DON"T have....placed the drills back on a shelf, and this went to the Cashier with me..

$16.09 counting sales tax?

Seller has a bad habit of spraying the old tools he sells with a coat of Clear Coat (Yuck, PITA to remove, too)

Cigar shave...solid steel, handles do not come off...one piece body, 2 slotted bolts, and the cutter....price tag said it was "Sharp"

And..it is...mostly....but it is also badly chipped..

Can't find much of any logos...there is a faint "F A..." left...Did Millers Falls make an all steel version of their No. 1 or No. 2 Cigar Shaves?

I might try to clean up the edge of the cutter, later today....and see if the rest of the clear coat can be removed....along with the chippy edge.

Any clues as to WHO  made this?
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that