Woodsmith Adjustable Mortising Jig
[attachment=49219][attachment=49220][attachment=49221][attachment=49222]

Built the Woodsmith adjustable mortising jig from issue 147 since i wouldn't be buying a Festool anytime soon
No. Cleaning out my shop for the move and asking a token amount ($10) for the materials and effort in building the jig. Prefer pick up in person (Watkins Glen, NY) but will ship at your cost if desired.

Attached Files Image(s)

" The democracy will cease to exist when it becomes possible to take from those who work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
(12-28-2023, 10:35 AM)knight82 Wrote: Built the Woodsmith adjustable mortising jig from issue 147 since i wouldn't be buying a Festool anytime soon
No. Cleaning out my shop for the move and asking a token amount ($10) for the materials and effort in building the jig. Prefer pick up in person (Watkins Glen, NY) but will ship at your cost if desired.

Sent PM