Show Me Your Carving Tool Storage
Over the years my collection of caving tools has grown. Now that I have too many in-tool roles I need to come up with a better system. My thoughts are something like two haves hinged like a book (so I can stand them up) with tools on each side. This way I can put the back in draws when not in use. Any other ideas?  I may also decide to do this with chisels.
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
[attachment=49645 Wrote:TheCabinetmaker pid='8169897' dateline='1706492993']Over the years my collection of caving tools has grown. Now that I have too many in-tool roles I need to come up with a better system. My thoughts are something like two haves hinged like a book (so I can stand them up) with tools on each side. This way I can put the back in draws when not in use. Any other ideas?  I may also decide to do this with chisels.

This what I use, it's not what you have in mind but might start the creative juices. It's a take-off of one Dave Stetson used in his studio. I made a few changes, and I can roll it into a corner when not in use. No, I haven't had problems with the magnets and sharpening.

Attached Files Image(s)

Tool chest?

Too small?

Not sure IF I can lift this one...

Top Til is a bit full..

Lumber was Ash..

One of the drawers is for chisels...

5 drawers plus the til...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Thanks for the replies. I took out all of my carving tools and put them bench and realized I need to make a toolbox with several drawers.
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!