Vintage Delta Tenon Jig (SOLD)
I have a classic Delta Rockwell tenon jig I’m selling. This one of the old heavy models but has been setting in a box and never used. I’m selling it for $200.00. If you want it shipped I can ship it. It will be coming from Bel Air, MD zip 21014 if you want to get a shipping quote so you know what shipping will cost. It will weigh roughly 40 lbs I believe. For some reason I’m having issues posting photos. I can send photos if you PM me with an email address if cell number.
Good to see a post from you Dave! I was just thinking about you over the weekend. I was cutting a piece of holly I bought from you several years ago and was wondering how you were. Still building beautiful period furniture I hope!

Good luck on the sale.
Frank
Posting for Dave:

(02-05-2024, 02:29 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: Good to see a post from you Dave! I was just thinking about you over the weekend. I was cutting a piece of holly I bought from you several years ago and was wondering how you were. Still building beautiful period furniture I hope!

Good luck on the sale.

I’m still building. I just slowed down on the commission pieces and am not building 20-30 a year like I used to. Now I just build a few high end pieces a year for collectors mostly. My kids got older and I don’t have a much shop time with everything they add to the schedule. Plus 2 full time jobs was killing me. 
Good to see you. You're still a legend around these parts
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

PM sent for the tenon jig.