Reintroduction
Glad to see you back Dave!
Frank
(02-18-2024, 10:49 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Did you ever get a shop built?

I moved to a house with a shop about 10 years ago. My shop is about 1200 sf and I have another area around 600 sf where I have wood storage and a spray booth. If was quite the change going from 380 sf. I did build a ton of furniture in that little shop though.
(02-19-2024, 07:40 AM)Bill Holt Wrote: Of course, you are fondly remembered!  In fact, your name was mentioned a couple months ago in a post about the "good ole days".  The "stuff" you build qualifies as "eye candy"!!!  It's wonderful to see, again, the pictures of your earlier work.

Here are a few pictures of some of the more recent pieces. Now half the time I don’t even take a photo of the pieces I build unless it is something I haven’t built before.

Attached Files Image(s)

Good to see you back Dave.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Welcome back - beautiful work as always!
Good to see you posting Dave.  Welcome back!

Lonnie
Welcome back Dave and beautiful work as always.
Welcome back, Dave!

Beautiful and inspiring work.

Have you ever built any schranks?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Technically the second curly cherry piece in my second post is considered a Shrank.

Attached Files Image(s)

A few more new ones.

Attached Files Image(s)