Air cooler for air compressor?
I’ve seen several videos on YouTube about adding an oil cooler to the air line bringing air temp down from around 300F coming out of compressor pump down to sub 100F after the cooler.

Most of the coolers like the derale 15300 have 8AN or 10AN connections which are 1/2” tube size.
That’s fine for most compressors pumps but I have an old harbor freight V pump on top of a Quincy tank that has a 3/4” outlet

I’d rather not restrict the flow from the pump to the tank with 1/2” I’d rather go with one that has 12AN connection but those get into racing sizes which means lots of dollar signs.

Anybody have any suggestions on a radiator type cooler that can handle the pressure and has 3/4 connections?

Thanks
Duke
I've seen a homemade cooler in a pro shop made from simple 3/4 galvanized pipe.
Involved elbows and 2' lengths of pipe going up and down, all side x side. Probably about 16-20 all together.
Line was probably room temp at the end where the ceiling hookup's started.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020