Jessada Rabbit bit screw
Anyone know what the thread size for this rabbit bit might be? I know it's a long shot.. thanks in advance
(04-04-2024, 05:38 PM)DaveBozeman Wrote: Anyone know what the thread size for this rabbit bit might be?  I know it's a long shot.. thanks in advance

If I remember correctly, most bits use a 3-48 screw. I do know that Freud is a different size. Do you need a screw? I had to buy a whole box once, I think that I used like 5 over the years.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Yes, the Freud seems to be 3mm X. 5.. for the Jesada I'll look for a 3-48.. thank you.. I'll pick one up, give it a try

I bought a replacement bearing set by Amana, it came with 2 screws that don't seem to fit either set, but the bearings are nice
Are you missing the screw or just need a different one? I believe that typically Amana uses 3-48. It's been a number of years, but I used to know this information like the back of my hand.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I'm thinking that maybe the bits threads are messed up.. so I don't have one that seems to fit.. tomorrow I'll try to clean out the threads
If you have any other Jesada (and probably Infinity) bits, you can 'borrow' a screw from them.