Freud SD608 8'' Dial-A-Width Dado set
Another barely used dado set.  Current price on Rockler is $289.97, looking for $130.00 + freight or free pickup from Ellicott City, MD.

Attached Files Image(s)

(04-08-2024, 05:22 AM)joelk4032 Wrote: Another barely used dado set.  Current price on Rockler is $289.97, looking for $130.00 + freight or free pickup from Ellicott City, MD.

Interested. How would you like to get payment?

Thanks,
Darrell
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
(04-11-2024, 09:23 PM)txfireman440 Wrote: Interested. How would you like to get payment?

Thanks,
Darrell

Would Venmo work for you?  Are you local and can pickup?  If not, where would this need to ship to?
Thanks,
Joel
(04-13-2024, 05:57 PM)joelk4032 Wrote: Would Venmo work for you?  Are you local and can pickup?  If not, where would this need to ship to?
Thanks,
Joel

Venmo would be great. It would have o be shipped as I am located in Texas. I’ll PM my address so you can figure shipping and let me know your Venmo information.
Thanks,
Darrell
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
(04-14-2024, 10:43 AM)txfireman440 Wrote: Venmo would be great. It would have o be shipped as I am located in Texas. I’ll PM my address so you can figure shipping and let me know your Venmo information.
Thanks,
Darrell

Thanks, the set is yours, I can go to UPS or USPS tomorrow and see which is cheaper to ship to your address...I"ll await your PM.
(04-14-2024, 11:08 AM)joelk4032 Wrote: Thanks, the set is yours, I can go to UPS or USPS tomorrow and see which is cheaper to ship to your address...I"ll await your PM.

Before driving to USPS, check out Pirateship.com.  

No cost to open an account, they provide wholesale pricing on USPS, FESD-Ex, and UPS shipping. 

Good Luck!! Great deal on the dado.
This item has been sold and shipped out.