Workbench
Please keep them coming. I love seeing pictures of other peoples work benches. I'll get some more pictures today of the ones I am working on. I love building benches.

Tom
3 benches I am working on and the green one with cherry legs is my working bench, The two Nickelson benches need dog holes. And the Moravian needs the leg vise installed the wagon vise finished up and the sliding dead man worked on, only the blank is there.

(04-28-2024, 08:43 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: 3 benches I am working on and the green one with cherry legs is my working bench, The two Nickelson benches need dog holes. And the Moravian needs the leg vise installed the wagon vise finished up and the sliding dead man worked on, only the blank is there.

You should be known as Workbenchtom instead of Tablesawtom.  

Where did you get the monstrous wooden screw for that vice?   

John
I bought it from the for sale section on the  Saw Mill Creek forum a few years ago. It  was originally purchased from Lake Erie Tool works. I am having trouble deciding if I am going to use the traditional way of having a board with a pin to control the clamping of the leg vise or to use a cris-cross
You know how it is when  you get around people and the next thing you know is you have to look at pictures and hear all about their grandchildren or their cars. After I have had enough I ask them if they would like to see some pictures of my work bench. The pictures usually go away after that. I do carry two pictures just in case they call my bluff. And do you know what, they are usually as interested in my pictures as I am in theirs. Not, but it works.

Tom