***SOLD*** Delta 12" Radial Arm Saw
$250.00

Moving from a large basement workshop to half of a garage workshop and have 4 larger machines I no longer have room for.  This is machine #2, standard 220V.   It comes with a Delta 60 carbide tooth blade, Delta dust hood with homemade wood mounting bracket for it, a cutting stop attachment and 4 Great Lake Casters medium duty leveling stem casters (rated for 1,300 lbs)  This probably weighs in the 300lb to 400lb range fully decked out.

Pickup only in Ellicott City, MD 21042 before 5/16/24

Attached Files Image(s)

Wink 
THAT'S A STEAL!!!  If I was closer we would be talking

Rick
Rick

(04-26-2024, 05:20 PM)Rick_B Wrote: THAT'S A STEAL!!!  If I was closer we would be talking

Rick

Yeah, I know...pricing to move it, as with the other 3 I also posted.
Nice saw....
Where did you get the stop attachment?

Ed
Someone is going to get a good deal. As always when something like this crops up I'm too far away to take advantage of it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(04-26-2024, 08:40 PM)EdL Wrote: Nice saw....
Where did you get the stop attachment?

Ed

I have no idea.  I inherited this saw from my Dad and it was brand new.  I thought I would never use the saw much, but it is a beast and if I had more room I would definitely take this to my new shop.  You can break down 8/4 and 12/4 lumber with such ease relative to a mitre saw.