Inca 342 186 10" bandsaw for sale
Hey everyone, in an all too familiar story, a woodworker friend of mine passed away recently and his wife is left to dispose of his tools. There is a lot of pretty common stuff, but I think this saw is somewhat special so I thought I would share it with you all. I don't know a lot about it, but I have owned a couple of Inca tools and can attest to the quality. I'm in MidMichigan so of course shipping could be an issue. I just finished listing it and some other tools on Market Place if anyone is local to the Saginaw, Bay City, Midland area and is in the market. The asking price for the saw is $300. Trying to include a pic if I can figure it out.   Thanks.  

For anyone interested, that’s the best smaller bandsaw ever made and that one looks to be in great shape. Direct drive and runs so smoothly you wouldn’t know it was on. That’s a really good price, too, someone should grab it quickly.

Kevin
(05-21-2024, 05:36 AM)kwadams Wrote: For anyone interested, that’s the best smaller bandsaw ever made and that one looks to be in great shape. Direct drive and runs so smoothly you wouldn’t know it was on. That’s a really good price, too, someone should grab it quickly.

Kevin

I agree.  Inca did things differently, often for the better (except their tilting tablesaw).  I had an Inca J/P for almost 30 years.  It did work far beyond its diminutive size w/o complaining.  As you said, their bandsaw runs like a dream.  Anyone looking for a small bandsaw would be hard pressed to do better.  

John
I have that saw and it just cuts.

Tom
I like it...just having trouble talking myself into 8 hours of round-trip driving!! I'll be in Kalamazoo on 6-8, but Midland is another 2 1/2 hours up & over. Grrrr...
Ed, I sent you a message.
Marc
Sun City, AZ
(05-21-2024, 10:56 PM)Paladin Wrote: Ed, I sent you a message.

Just replied. Wish you were a little closer!
What is the model number?
Marc
Sun City, AZ
(05-23-2024, 02:55 PM)Paladin Wrote: What is the model number?

Its in the listing - but I think I have it sold locally, unless the deal falls through. Thank you to everybody!