Stanley 60
The member in question is rather rabid in his political convictions and demonstrates this every time he posts in a political thread in the Off Topic forum. Apparently he has decided to let this show in his choice of sigline.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Sarah is a great person; I hate to see her spoken ill of like that when I have personally met her and live near her.

I wouldn't have said anything but she lives right next to us. Great family.
Black hat and Frank,
Sorry you are so offended by my sigline, and that my political views because they are different than yours would be considered rabid.
When Palin endorsed Trump, she used the word "Squirmish" instead of skirmish. It's funny get a clue.
And by the way thanks for your substantive participation in this thread.
Mark
I wonder, sometimes, reading some of those eBay offerings with the absurd prices, if they were preceded and followed by these conversations:

Lifemate of seller: "Honey, you've got way too many tools. You've got to get rid of some of them. I can't even get to the garage door to open it, much less put the car in."

Seller: "All right, sweetheart, I'll see if I can sell some off."

Time passes...

Seller: "Well, I've tried to sell some of the tools, but no one's interested, which seems kind of crazy, because they're collectible tools. Must be the economy. Maybe we should think about building me a shop [last sentence said in the most innocent of tones]."

I will stop here, but express the hope that seller's lifemate is open to the idea.
Bill
Good one
So the guy says he's open to an offer, what's it reall worth
I bought a 60 that was equal to new condition for 60 bucks, sharpened the saw and gave it to a friend - it's a good miterbox.
If anyone get's itchy looking at that thinking geee I wanttttttttttt.........

I'll sell you it's cousin for 1/2 that

Plus I'll take care of S&H costs. I don't see a pic of the box, mine has 1 corner torn, probably a deal breaker, ehhh?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
The guy wants to know what I'm willing to offer . Is it worth $200 shipped
You would have to ask a Stanley collector. It may be.

If you WANT it, just because, perhaps it is worth that to you.

If you NEED a miter box and saw, you could probably do better elsewhere.

JMHO
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me