Reintroduction
(02-21-2024, 07:19 AM)Dave Diaman Wrote: A few more new ones.

Dave - another welcome back. I’ve admired your work and thoughtful insights for years.
Welcome back, Dave! Always enjoyed your posts here. One word comes to mind - "exquisite!!!"

Doug
Dave-
It would be pretty hard not to remember someone with your talent. I bought some scrap curly maple pieces from you back in the day to make my wife a cutting board. Glad you are back.
Welcome back!  Definitely remember you and your builds!!
(02-18-2024, 11:02 AM)Dave Diaman Wrote: I was active here for a long time but life happens and I just haven’t had time to post for a few years. Old timers here probably remember me but I see a lot of unfamiliar names. I have been at this awhile so hopefully I will be able to share and help out some of you guys starting out. I’ll post some pictures of some of my work and see if I have some of my old step by step builds saved somewhere I can post. I build traditional Early American furniture but have unique ways to do a lot of the traditional joinery. Some things have to be done by hand but I have found that with some things there are faster more efficient ways to get the job done. At any rate, hopefully you guys will see me around more in the future.

All I can say it "Good to have you back buddy?  I know I missed you.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Love that Shaker style piece in post #40, great work!
Yet another, welcome back!

Work of this quality is always remembered, so those of us that have been around
awhile, certainly do!
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Dave, not only do we remember you, we still talk about you... all good talk, You're a legend
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

(02-18-2024, 11:02 AM)Dave Diaman Wrote: I was active here for a long time but life happens and I just haven’t had time to post for a few years. Old timers here probably remember me but I see a lot of unfamiliar names. I have been at this awhile so hopefully I will be able to share and help out some of you guys starting out. I’ll post some pictures of some of my work and see if I have some of my old step by step builds saved somewhere I can post. I build traditional Early American furniture but have unique ways to do a lot of the traditional joinery. Some things have to be done by hand but I have found that with some things there are faster more efficient ways to get the job done. At any rate, hopefully you guys will see me around more in the future.

Nice to have you back, Dave. Your work was always inspiring and you hooked me up about 10 years with a great wood supplier, Joe Ball. Hope he's still around even if not peddling timber any more.