Woodnet Forums
Hello fellow woodworker - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Hello fellow woodworker (/showthread.php?tid=7324096)

Hello fellow woodworker - thebenchdogs - 10-21-2016

Has been a long time since I have been able to log onto this great forum.  Life has been crazy to say the least.  Kids have a way of doing that to you.  Anyway, it is great to get back into wood working.  One thing is consistent in my life, when I am working with wood, nothing on the outside matters.  Sometimes does times have been at 2:00am, when know one will bother me, but it is good quality time.  

Harry

RE: Hello fellow woodworker - iclark - 10-21-2016

Welcome back.

RE: Hello fellow woodworker - Strokes77 - 10-21-2016

Nothing better than finding a way to balance family life, job, and squeezing in a few hours to recharge...

RE: Hello fellow woodworker - C. in Indy - 10-21-2016

Just had it happen today...  when I'm home with the Flu,  all the pain goes away for a while if I turn a pen on the lathe or some other little project.   We're in good company.

RE: Hello fellow woodworker - tim_leo - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 09:01 AM)thebenchdogs Wrote: Has been a long time since I have been able to log onto this great forum.  Life has been crazy to say the least.  Kids have a way of doing that to you.  Anyway, it is great to get back into wood working.  One thing is consistent in my life, when I am working with wood, nothing on the outside matters.  Sometimes does times have been at 2:00am, when know one will bother me, but it is good quality time.  

Harry

I sound proofed a portion of my basement for just that reason...I can be down there in the middle of the night and not bother anyone.  Welcome to the club.

RE: Hello fellow woodworker - tshiker - 10-22-2016

Glad to have you back!