Woodnet Forums
Deburring Wheel - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Deburring Wheel (/showthread.php?tid=7326433)

Deburring Wheel - lilrichard2 - 12-24-2016

Someone posted a source for a deburring wheel at a golf supply house and I've misplaced it. Google isn't much help either.

Please repost this source for a fine deburring wheel 6" by 1" for 5/8" arbor.

Thanks,

r2

RE: Deburring Wheel - enjuneer - 12-24-2016

Richard,

Amazon carries a lot of good deburring wheels in various sizes, hardnesses, and grades. My favorite is the 3M Scotch-brite EXL wheel in fine grade and 8S or 9S hardness. It may take some digging to find one with the correct hole size. If you can't find one with 5/8", buy one with a larger center hole and I can make an adapter for you.

Scotch-brite Deburring Wheel

RE: Deburring Wheel - Timberwolf - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 08:02 AM)lilrichard2 Wrote: Someone posted a source for a deburring wheel at a golf supply house and I've misplaced it. Google isn't much help either.

Please repost this source for a fine deburring wheel 6" by 1" for 5/8" arbor.

Thanks,

r2

Ebay...6" 3M fine $35.95.....Just google Ebay...Deburring wheel...all categories.....

RE: Deburring Wheel - Mike Brady - 12-26-2016

That was me. The golf store doesn't have them anymore.

RE: Deburring Wheel - Stwood_ - 12-26-2016

(12-24-2016, 09:38 AM)enjuneer Wrote: Richard,

Amazon carries a lot of good deburring wheels in various sizes, hardnesses, and grades. My favorite is the 3M Scotch-brite EXL wheel in fine grade and 8S or 9S hardness. It may take some digging to find one with the correct hole size. If you can't find one with 5/8", buy one with a larger center hole and I can make an adapter for you.

Scotch-brite Deburring Wheel

Same brand as what I use.
Scotch-Brite™ EXL Deburring Wheel