Woodnet Forums
Home Depot Coupon Needed - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Home Depot Coupon Needed (/showthread.php?tid=7329778)

Pages: 1 2

Home Depot Coupon Needed - robmaz - 04-25-2017

Hey guys, anyone have a Home Depot coupon (10% usually) that they aren't going to use that they could spare? Need to buy a new water heater and I could use the discount. Thanks for looking.  ROB

RE: Home Depot Coupon Needed - cvillewood - 04-25-2017

I've never seen a 10% off HD card, except maybe years ago in the PO moving booklets. Only discount I'm aware of is for Veterans.

Please enlighten me if there are other coupons!

RE: Home Depot Coupon Needed - Bob10 - 04-25-2017

there are I just sent him one that is $20 off $200

RE: Home Depot Coupon Needed - cvillewood - 04-26-2017

where did you find it?

RE: Home Depot Coupon Needed - jimmyjam - 04-26-2017

If you have a HD credit card, they send you offers all the time.  Most of the ones I get are 10% off a purchase of 299 or more, or you can get the no interest for the promotional period.

RE: Home Depot Coupon Needed - Bob10 - 04-26-2017

I get them weekly from HD with my pro account

RE: Home Depot Coupon Needed - geek2me - 04-26-2017

(04-25-2017, 08:00 PM)robmaz Wrote: Hey guys, anyone have a Home Depot coupon (10% usually) that they aren't going to use that they could spare? Need to buy a new water heater and I could use the discount. Thanks for looking.  ROB

All the box stores will give you 10% off on request, it's a customer service thing and they offer it to military personnel and thus have to offer it to everyone, they just don't "advertise" it. 

HD will usually give 20% to 30% off on larger purchases, just talk to the department manager and ask what they can do.  I got 50% off on my tankless that way, it happened to be the manager that was helping me and he offered that without me even asking.

RE: Home Depot Coupon Needed - brofessor - 04-26-2017

don't forget you can also use a lowes 10% off coupon. they're more common and HD accepts them

RE: Home Depot Coupon Needed - robmaz - 04-26-2017

wow I had no idea about that. I did know that they took Lowes.   Jay and Bob both sent me something though the one starts tomorrow so I'll try it then. Thanks for your generosity guys. I am definitely going to start offering coupons I get that I don't use though on here. I just let a 10% at Lowes go without using it 2 weeks ago.  I didn't know you could just ask though. Again, Thanks .  ROB

RE: Home Depot Coupon Needed - Bob10 - 04-26-2017

HD has started to deny Lowes coupons as Lowes Qs can be mass produced at home, so it all depends on the manager