Woodnet Forums
The Flaw In My Plan - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: The Flaw In My Plan (/showthread.php?tid=7336289)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Flaw In My Plan - BrokenOlMarine - 01-17-2018

I'm lucky.  The boss doesn't care what I spend... as long as we pay the bills.  She says that I have earned the right to buy what I want, but she knows we got where we are because we both spend within reason.  She never complains about the stuff for the shop... I use it all, and she is proud of (nearly) everything that comes out of there. 
Smirk

Plus... she has her hobbies, and I support those as well. Give and take. 
Cool

RE: The Flaw In My Plan - Stwood_ - 01-17-2018

Make a wall mounted flap cover out of 1/4" ply and a hinge. Hang it over the top of those lathe tools.
Winkgrin
Laugh

RE: The Flaw In My Plan - crokett™ - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 12:53 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Make a wall mounted flap cover out of 1/4" ply and a hinge. Hang it over the top of those lathe tools.
Winkgrin
Laugh

Laugh

actually I was thinking of some kind of cover over the upper half  to keep sawdust/etc from getting down into the PVC pipe holders.

this thread is somewhat in jest.  I didn't realize how many tools I had accumulated until I went to re-organize them.  Even if my wife did notice she wouldn't care much.  I don't really spend a lot on my shop.

RE: The Flaw In My Plan - Arlin Eastman - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 01:02 PM)crokett™ Wrote:
Laugh

actually I was thinking of some kind of cover over the upper half  to keep sawdust/etc from getting down into the PVC pipe holders.

this thread is somewhat in jest.  I didn't realize how many tools I had accumulated until I went to re-organize them.  Even if my wife did notice she wouldn't care much.  I don't really spend a lot on my shop.

Don't worry I was not talking at or to you just me.  The Dr. says I have a problem telling the truth and mainly because I can not remember what I said most of the time anyway after that.  Also the VA put her in charge of the purse strings as making her my fiduciary so she has to buy what I want or when she gives me my allowance of $50 per month.