New Magazine starting up
  Re: (...)
Just saw this on th SAPFM forum: a new annual magazine called Mortise and Tenon.

Inaugural issue will have articles by Phil Lowe, George Walker, Al Breed, and others.
  Re: New Magazine starting up by Mark A Smith (Just saw this on th ...)
Remarkable. Thanks for posting this.
Good judgement is the product of experience.
Experience is the product of poor judgement.
  Re: Re: New Magazine starting up by PaulC (Remarkable. Thanks ...)
I just heard about this tonight. Funny that it came up. Sounds like it will be excellent quality. Looking forward to checking it out.

Doug
For only being published once per year, I think the quality will be very high. I perused the list of sponsors, and there are some pretty reputable folks on the list. I'll definitely pre-order.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Thanks for posting very interested.
I've been following Joshua on his blog and on Instagram. I'm really looking forward to this.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
  Re: Re: New Magazine starting up by Jonathan S (I've been following ...)
I've enjoyed his articles on the PWW blog, but I didn't realize he had his own blog. Glad to know! And the magazine looks like it will be great.
"If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe."

My Woodworking Blog: A Riving Home
Thanks. I'm on the list now.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Is that guy in the video what you'd call a hipster?

hipster
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
I'm honored to be contributing a short article to M&T's inaugural issue, and to help my friend Joshua Klein promote it. The caliber of material in this magazine will blow your mind. I can't wait.

For the record, Joshua is no hipster... he is 100% genuine and a very skilled craftsman.
Zachary Dillinger
https://www.amazon.com/author/zdillinger

Author of "On Woodworking: Notes from a Lifetime at the Bench" and "With Saw, Plane and Chisel: Making Historic American Furniture With Hand Tools",