April 1 Predictions?
JimBelair said:

Let me think about it for a day or two and I'll get back to you.

You sound like a co-worker who is just this week filling out his NCAA Mens Hoops bracket.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
It should already be April 1 back east.

Where oh where can it be?

Searching for "April Fools" doesn't get me anything newer than the building of a custom bench plane.

I am going to lose sleep worrying over this.

Just checked - nothing yet...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
I like going to the AFD page and looking at all the past AFD tools, then try to decide which one I'd actually love to own and use.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Gregory of Sherwood Forest said:

... then try to decide which one I'd actually love to own and use.

I have one of the Story Tapes. I hand to people in the shop who ask for a tape measure...

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Still nothing at 0344 EST.

I thought it might be up at midnight.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
I can't find anything at 6:36 central time. Maybe that Is the joke?

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
web page
Thank you. But that looks like something I actually want!

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
And the video that goes with it.

Precision router

I'm so glad that LV finally understands that a router table needs to be flattened to +/-0.02 smoots.

Blaine