Pressure washer recommendations?
Mines getting old so I'm not sure what brand but it has a Honda engine and about 2,800 psi- don't know the gpm but it will destroy anything that gets in it's way if your not careful.
I first used a pressure washer a tenant brought home from a rental co, where he was one of the mechanics.
It was a 3500psi/4gpm, with a Honda GX series engine.
He told me with these Honda engines, if you have to pull it more than 2-3 times, it needs repair.
I used it to blast the very poor condition, paint off a small shack. It was amazing how well it worked.

I bought a used 3000 psi/4gpm washer, with a Honda GX motor. Lots of power.
I use a Turbo nozzle and a 3 jet floor cleaner, for driveway cleaning.
I have a second handle/trigger, with just a nozzle on it for cleaning stuff, I need to hold, while cleaning. Try cleaning the inside of a garbage can, without holding it! Where did the can go? !!!

A few tips.
Never start it without water running thru it. Not even for a few seconds.
Don't let it run very long, without pulling the trigger now and then, to repease pressure.
Be very careful when pulling the trigger, if on a ladder or roof! They hava an initial kick!

Belt drive models are considered better, but more expensive.

Used mine yesterday, to clean my lanai insulated roof.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer