Panels cupping while finish drying
Did all of them cup, or just a percentage like you had in your mix between KD and AD? Mostly it's something I have seen trying to expedite drying outdoors where I could spread them out. Never 100% sure if it was due to the sun on one side, or not, but that is what I had always suspected. Unless of course you laid them on the ground. Ground contact is a sure way to mess with equilibrium of the moisture content, being as the ground is always wetter than the air side.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Lesson learned! Direct sunlight can do some terrible things to wood. I remember picking up some 2x4's and throwing them on the ground when I got home because I was in a hurry. The next day it look like a Thomas the Tank train track!!

If 1/8" is the worst consider yourself lucky. ;-) I would not do nothing I would at least put them in sealed plastic bags until you address them again.

I would only worry about the worst ones. Put in the sun with the convex side up. Watch is closely things can happen pretty fast. I've had mixed results trying to do this but its worth a try.

Your other alternative is strip the finish off and wet the concave side, sticker the panels in clamps or with heavy weight and straps and leave for a week.
(03-15-2017, 10:02 AM)rwe2156 Wrote: Lesson learned! Direct sunlight can do some terrible things to wood.   I remember picking up some 2x4's and throwing them on the ground when I got home because I was in a hurry.  The next day it look like a Thomas the Tank train track!!

flashbacks to my framing days when we'd get a lumber drop. fresh off the truck first thing in the morning, bust open a bunk of framing lumber and by noon there would be those train tracks layin on the pile.
couple days later bust open a fresh bunk and there could be some spring boards on top.
They might be fine on a spiral staircase
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I finished a large group of particle board shelves with oil based stain and lacquer outside in the sun and they did the same thing in a pretty short time. Both sides were finished and the top side cupped. Give them some time.

Flip them over and let the sun bake the opposite sides.
Wood is good.