A project in Maple
Bandit, I hate your guts.
Big Grin   You just go down to your workshop and begin working on a project and it comes out so nice.  I just sit in my living room (with my nice heated and cooled shop with two benches and oodles of tools waiting for someone to use them) and yearn to churn out some projects.  I guess there is more satisfaction watching somebody elses progress than to go out to my shop and make my own progress.

You do good work, my friend, and I appreciate your efforts to let us follow your journey.  Mucho appreciando.

ps.....I hope the next article up for review is NOT A TABLE.  Too easy to make and the skill set is mundane.  I really like the beading detail on the chest and the dovetails were a tough detail to make.  I say something with a little flourish should be up next.  Saw till with a couple of storage drawers and have space for twenty saws?
(10-19-2017, 04:12 AM)Tynyyn Wrote: Bandit, I hate your guts.
Big Grin   You just go down to your workshop and begin working on a project and it comes out so nice.  I just sit in my living room (with my nice heated and cooled shop with two benches and oodles of tools waiting for someone to use them) and yearn to churn out some projects.  I guess there is more satisfaction watching somebody elses progress than to go out to my shop and make my own progress.

You do good work, my friend, and I appreciate your efforts to let us follow your journey.  Mucho appreciando.

Ditto! Excellent work!
Skip